Saturday, August 30, 2008

More House Pictures (Indoors) / Dinner Party Tonite














































Hello Folks.

This evening, just hosted a small dinner gathering at my home. I had the Bickels and Swindles for Bill's 80th birthday (see previous post)...oh yes and my own birthday coming up tomorrow...(that's all I will say about that!!). We had the Stouffers lasagna (but of course!) , bread, vegetables, cake and ice cream. The highlight of the evening was hymn singing around the piano; some of which I myself had not sung in years!!! It was refreshing especially during these days of contemporary songs dominating most church services today! (A subject to discuss in a near-future posting!) Jim Swindle was kind enough to take some shots that I would share with you. I don't know of captioning options within blogspot.com, but I figure most of the shots you can figure out yourselves. Pardon some of the disarray; the shots were taken immediately after dinner and before cleanup!!!! Anyhow, made for a wonderful evening! Enjoy the photos!!!!!
"Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good!" Psalm 34:8

No comments: