Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My First Blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Hello

This is my first attempt at blogging. I have never done anything like this before. I lead a rather boring life (at least boring to most people, but I'm okay with it!). Being that I am just writing an introduction, I am not choosing to introduce any topics at this time....but feel free to visit in the future. I am posting a link on my Facebook profile. But I hope my other non-Facebook friends can visit also. I will also try to post things like book and sermon reviews. I guess I will eventually need to get a digital camera too!!!!

I grew up in a small town in southern Illinois, about 35 miles southeast of St. Louis, MO (go Cardinals!) I guess you could say I had a double life of small town living and urban access. My rare trips to St. Louis were mostly Cardinal games, or going to the airport, or school field trips. Then while still in high school, my family moved to the Los Angeles, CA area. Talk about change! I spent most of my adult life there until moving to Upper Peninsula Michigan 6 years ago, and then 2 years ago to Spring, TX, a Houston suburb. I bought my first home 8 months ago. I have uploaded a given photo of the house. (I have done light landscaping since!)
****New update on 8/28; just uploaded an after shot of my home (the top picture). Too bad the mail box was not in the shot, but as you can see, I did a little sprucing up in the front since the other shot was taken!!!!!

5 comments:

Ebeth said...

Cool to be first commenter on your first blog; hope you visit mine sometime.

Cherie said...

I can't believe it...Elizabeth beat me to it. I wanted to be the first to welcome you to bloggerland!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture Paul! Who took it?

CPLawson said...

Hi Greg....I guess for the house...should have acknowledged credit where credit is due!!!! Sorry about that!!!

Anonymous said...

Your home is beautiful! We are so happy for you - and look how you share the blessing to bless others and Praise God! That's so wonderful Paul!